Open Load Salmon Fishing Trip
Fishing with spectacular bay views
Take a trip out on the high seas in search of salmon! Nothing's better than to spend a day fishing with friends! Come salmon fishing with Captain Joe's - a premier fishing experience out of San Francisco. We go where the fish are!
During this 6-7 hour fishing trip, highlights include:
- Getting tips from our professional and knowledgeable crew!
- Fishing for salmon during salmon season or potluck fishing during off-seasons
- Enjoying spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay
- Join us aboard the Happy Days! She is a 43 foot Delta Marine vessel with indoor and outdoor seating, a heated cabin, and a clean restroom. All of our trips include a professional crew and captain to insure a memorable and enjoyable trip!
The boat departs from Fisherman’s Wharf, escape the San Francisco Bay and head out to the Pacific Ocean. We will leave at 6:00am, spend the day fishing for salmon and return to the dock between 12:00pm-1:00pm.
What Is Not Included?:
- Fishing licenses are not included in the ticket price, but can be purchased online BEFORE your trip. Additional purchase instructions will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.
- Rod, reel, and fishing weights are not included in the ticket price. Fishing gear is available for rent and purchase for a nominal fee.
- Food is not included. We suggest packing a lunch.
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 45 (San Francisco, CA)
Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.
Captain Joe’s is located at World Famous Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco. We want to take you salmon fishing! We offer daily fishing trips on one of our two boats. All our boats come with a professional crew to allow you to enjoy your experience. Our fleet is owned and operated by Captain Joe.